Monday, October 15, 2012

No More Co-Bedding

Since the boys have come home, we have put them in the same bed to sleep.  I have never seen anything more precious than three babies cuddling with each other while sleeping.  I would sometimes catch myself just standing over the crib watching them all sleep and cuddle together.  All the multiples books I read said multiples usually enjoy sleeping in the same bed and they can do so until they are able to roll over.  My babies are not rolling over but they are getting to big to all fit in the mini-crib together.  So we decided to put them to bed in each of their own cribs.  I am also hoping it will help them start to sleep through the night if they don't have someone squirming beside them.  They still aren't sleeping through the night, but they are going back to sleep a lot easier after the late night and middle of the night feedings now that they are all sleeping in their own beds.  That makes all the difference in the world when we can feed them and go right back to bed without having to go back in numerous times to get all three back to sleep.  I am going to miss seeing them all cuddled together.
The boys cuddling for the first time once everyone was home.

No comments:

Post a Comment