Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

I love dressing up the kids for Halloween.  This year I wanted to do a group theme while I still can.  I'm sure they will all have a mind of their own in a few short years and want to pick their own costumes.  Ben loves fire trucks, so I took the idea and ran with it.  Ben's costume is a fire chief raincoat and rain boots, black pants with duck tape stripes, and a fireman's hat.  The babies costumes were made from white onesies and hats with felt for the details.  Thanks to G-mama, Nannie Daniel, and cousin Ashley for putting the fire puppy costumes together and making my idea a reality.  There is no way I could have done all that by myself.  We are looking forward to going trick-or-treating with friends tonight.

The Daniel Fire Department at it's finest.
Fire Fighter, Ben
Chase, the Fire Puppy
Ryan, the Fire Puppy
Tyler, the Fire Puppy

1 comment:

  1. Soooo cute! I love it!!! That's a great idea. By the way, I nominated you for a fellow blogger award. You can find it here: http://newlywedhares.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete