Sunday, September 16, 2012

2 Months


Wow!  Two months already!  These little guys are growing fast.  I could not believe how much they weigh now.  I went to weigh Ryan first and I had to do it twice because I thought there was no way he could weigh that much.  My scale was right.  I verified their weights the next day at their two month check up.  We are long gone from the preemie stage and we are glad for it.  Chase and Tyler are losing their hair on the top of their heads.  Chase's hair looks like it will grow back in brown.  This will be different because Derek, Ben, and I were all born with dark hair that turned blonde.  We will have to wait and see what happens.  Tyler's looks like it will be coming back in blonde, which means his white spots in his hair will blend in with the rest of his hair.  This is a bummer because we commonly use those spots to tell him apart from Ryan.  The boys are all tracking people with their eyes and they definitely recognize me, their Daddy, and big brother Ben. It is fun to watch them turn their heads and look for us when they hear us talking.  They are all beginning to really smile at us, which just makes my heart melt every time!  The best part about it is that I get three times the smiles.

Two Months: Chase, Ryan, & Tyler
Chase
Weight 9 lbs. 14 oz
Ryan
Weight 8 lbs 14 oz
Tyler
 Weight 9 lbs. 1 oz
Here are some outtakes from our two month photo shoot.  Taking pictures of three babies is quite a challenge to get all of them to cooperate at the same time.
Tyler trying to eat Ryan's hand. We regularly see them trying to use
their brother's head/hand as a pacifier.  Cracks me up every time.
I love this picture because Ryan and Tyler are
looking at me as I calm Tyler down.
Ryan smiling in the middle...again makes my heart melt.
Chase is the smiliest one of them all.  


No comments:

Post a Comment